Hi friends! I’m happy to share with you another recipe from my Sibling Seafood brunch!
Keeping with my island theme, a dessert made with coconut seemed like a perfect fit. These Dreamy Coconut Macaroons are so easy small children can make them! They taste amazing and have just the perfect balance of sweetness, creaminess, and chewy texture!
Anyone who knows me knows I love “something sweet”! However, I don’t want to sacrifice my health for my cravings, so I tend to gravitate towards home-baked goods that allow me to control the quality of ingredients and the amount of sugar used. I try to avoid processed food in general, but baking from scratch isn’t always convenient… Until now! These macaroons require ONLY 3 ingredients and can be made in just a few minutes. They are the perfect addition to any brunch or dinner spread, or to have on hand for a quick snack when your sweet tooth just won’t leave you alone! 🤣
I really hope you enjoy making these dreamy coconut macaroons! They have quickly become a favorite with my family! Between me and my brother, they didn’t survive a day! LOL #greedy
What You’ll Need:
- 1 bag of organic unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk (Please make sure you don’t grab evaporated milk.)
- Natural white chocolate chips (optional, but I highly recommend)
- Cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or nonstick aluminum foil
- Ice cream scoop
What to Do:
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper/foil
- In a large mixing bowl combine the desired amount of coconut, white chocolate chips and slowly add in sweetened condensed milk until the mixture is evenly coated.
- Note: You want the coconut mixture to be just sticky enough to form your cookies, but you don’t want the mixture to be runny.
- To form the cookies: Spray an ice cream scoop with nonstick cooking spray, and tightly pack in the scoop with your coconut mixture using another spoon.
- Drop cookie mixture right onto the parchment paper and repeat.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes on the middle rack until edges are brown and the tops of the coconut macaroons are lightly toasted.
- Note: Please monitor your cookies as each oven is different and some cook faster than others.
- Allow cookies to cool slightly before serving. They’re great when they’re still warm and the white chocolate melts in your mouth! 😋
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don’t miss out on other video content & giveaways! I appreciate all of you! Sending so much love & light your way! 💛✨