Hi beautiful souls! If you follow me on Instagram, you know I’ve turned my home into Ben & Gina’s ice cream parlor over the summer! I have really enjoyed making ice cream and experimenting with custom flavor combinations. My no-churn ice cream base has only 4 ingredients, is easy to make and tastes so rich and decadent. This recipe is so easy anyone can make it, and it’s a fun experiment to try at home while we weather this pandemic. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do!
I’m one of those weird people who love ice cream when it’s cold outside, so I thought I’d re-share this recipe now that the cooler temps are kicking in! 😆
What You’ll Need:
- 2 cups of cold heavy whipping cream
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 – 2 tsp of vanilla extract (or extract of your choice) – I highly recommend adding a little almond extract in as well.
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Stand Mixer
- Chilled metal bread pan
- Optional: toppings of your choice
- Beat heavy whipping cream in stand mixer at medium high speed until stiff peaks form
- In a separate bowl combine sweetened condensed milk, extract and salt. I recommend whisking to incorporate more air into the mixture
- When cream has formed stiff peaks, fold approximately 1/4 cup of whipped cream into the sweetened condensed milk mixture
- Pour sweetened condensed milk mixture into the whipped cream and gently fold until fully incorporated
- Spread combined mixture into your chilled bread pan and cover with plastic wrap and then aluminum foil
- Freeze for 2 hours. Add in any toppings and return to freezer for another 4-6 hours.
Please be sure to subscribe to my Youtube channel, where I will continue to post new wellness, recipe content, and more… Thank you for your continued support! 💛✨
One Reply to “Homemade No-Churn Ice Cream”
These no-churn ice creams are wonderful!