Hi beautiful souls! It’s a great day to claim your inner joy. As you can see, I’m overflowing with joy and excitement to bring this experiment gone RIGHT to you today!
I recently signed up for Sunbasket because I heard great things about them from my neighbor. I really liked the fact that the meal kits were stocked with organic ingredients, which is aligned with my health and wellness goals. One of the free gifts I received was turmeric and ginger wellness shots! I LOVED the taste and the fact that I could quickly infuse my body with some top tier ingredients. When I ran out of shots I looked online to compare prices and simply couldn’t wrap my mind around spending $4 for a 1 oz shot, no matter how good it was!
So then I thought, why not make them myself? This would be much more economical (read: cheaper lol) and environmentally conscious because I wouldn’t be contributing to single-use plastic waste.
The result was fantastic! My golden-colored tonic was the perfect balance of sweet and spicy. I’m no medical doctor, but it just feels like it’s cleansing you from the inside out. This recipe is especially on time as we are battling coronavirus. Immune-boosting recipes are needed now more than ever.
Turmeric, lemon and ginger are rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, which are stated to cleanse the body and strengthen immune system.
- Turmeric helps in boosting skin health.
- Lemon has anti-aging and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Ginger is said to be good for digestive system.
I really hope you make your own batch of this Golden Goodness! I highly recommend drinking this after your first glass of water in the morning! 🍶
Let’s get well together. The holistic way. 💛
For my visual learners out there, check out my recipe video below and be sure to subscribe to my Youtube channel, where I will continue to post new recipe content, and more… Thank you for your continued support. Cheers to a happier + healthier you!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 whole pineapple cut into slices
- 1 Tbsp. organic turmeric powder
- 2 tsp organic local honey
- 2.5 oz of organic ginger juice
- Juice and zest of one lemon
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1 pretty decent blender
What to Do:
- Add all ingredients directly into blender and puree for approximately 45s or until well combined.
- Chill for at least one hour.
- Shake well before using.
- Serving suggestion: Dilute 2 Tbsp of Golden Goddess with 2 oz. of water.
- Swirl lightly to combine.
- Drink up! Feel the goodness rain down over you!
2 Replies to “Golden Goddess: Homemade Turmeric + Ginger Wellness Shots”
Definitely trying this! Great recipe!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Yay! Let me know how you like it. 🤗