Hi beautiful souls!
So many people are looking for ways to improve their mood, have more energy, and be more focused throughout the day. I definitely struggled with these things in the past, especially when my work or personal life was in a particularly challenging season.
Before I went on this journey of spiritual awakening and self-discovery, I never had a morning routine besides get up, get clean, and get going. I groggily woke up to the alarm blaring and immediately (after a few snoozes) jumped into my endless to-do list without taking a moment to center myself and set the tone for the type of day I wanted to have. Since then, I’ve learned the importance of having a morning routine and being very intentional about how I wanted to start my day. If you talk to anyone who has attained great success in life, almost all of them have a morning routine they swear by.
Remember, if you don’t set the tone for your day, someone or something else will set it for you.
Here are 6 easy steps you can incorporate into your morning routine to set yourself up for success every day:
- Tell yourself what kind of day you’re going to have and use big vibrant, vivacious, exciting words!
- Say aloud at least 3 things you’re grateful for every morning!
- Spend 3 minutes doing breathwork to wake up your brain and oxygenate your body!
- Spend 3 minutes stretching and moving your major muscle groups. Good blood flow is important for maintaining your natural energy levels throughout the day!
- Meditate. I cannot stress this step enough. If you do nothing else in your routine, start meditating daily. This is the surest path to self-awareness, mental clarity, and peace. I recommend 10-15 minutes per day for beginners and you can work your way up as you deepen your practice.
- Read, research, or listen to one thing that will help you be a better version of yourself and/or gain the knowledge necessary to achieve your goals. If you want to create a new life, you have to constantly take in new information to help you on your path.
Please watch my video below where I discuss my morning routine in more detail and give you additional tips to get your routine in place. Please like, share, and subscribe to my Youtube channel! I appreciate all of you so much!
I wish you the best of luck on your journey to a better you! I’m rooting for you!