Hi beautiful souls! As you are embarking on your journey to a better you, you’ll find there is going to be a lot of learning and unlearning that you need to do to unlock your true self. Along the way, all of us have picked up bad habits or beliefs that keep us stuck or in fear. Just because you adopted these habits and beliefs, doesn’t mean you have to keep carrying them with you!
Breaking bad habits can be difficult, I get it. What many of us don’t get is the fact that we can make that breakup process more difficult by how we define our relationship to the habits we want to break vs. the ones we want to adopt. Just know that no matter how married you think you are to your current way of being, you are capable of even greater. You can change in monumental ways by taking small steps on a daily basis. I hope this video leaves you feeling encouraged that you already have the power within you to unlock the best version of yourself and empowered to take action TODAY!
Here are my 5 tips to help you more easily program your brain to break bad habits and adopt winning ones:
- Decide + Declare that you only want to do what is good for you.
- Identify your WHY! Define your personal motivation for making this change. It needs to be internal to you and not related to anyone else or anything.
- Reframe + Redefine the habits you want to change. Master how you speak to yourself about the habits you’re trying to break/adopt.
- Create new beliefs that are aligned with who you want to be.
- Create a system that makes it easy for you to win and grow into who you are becoming. Then implement these changes on a daily basis!
Please watch my latest video on Youtube where I explain these concepts in more detail using real-life examples that will resonate with you.
Please let me know if you found this video helpful and if it resonated with you. I wish you the best of luck on the journey to a new you! I’m rooting for you!